Ana Festa, CRS
Broker of Record for eXp Realty of Connecticut
Ana started in real estate in 1997 as a realtor at RE/MAX where she was a broker/associate, acted as a back office coordinator, managed the phone systems, provided technical support for agents and whatever else needed to happen to help run an office.
In 2013 Ana was ready for a change but did not want to join a "run of the mill" brokerage. Through some extensive networking and research eXp Realty came across her radar. eXp represented something truly different and appeared to be a good opportunity. After meeting Glenn and Jason she realized it was an opportunity that shouldn't be passed up so she applied to become the state broker of Connecticut.
- Travel, music, languages, learning about world cultures
- BA in French with a related degree in Spanish from the University of Connecticut
- Working with buyers and sellers in the Greater Hartford and Farmington Valley areas.
- Providing the best service level to my clients with honesty and integrity.
- Licensed in real estate since 1997
- CDPE - Certified Distressed Properties Expert
- ABR - Accredited Staging Professional
- Member of GHAR and NAR
- Ability and willingness to use the most up to date technology
- Relocation Packages
- School Reports
- Free Market Analysis on your property
- Resident of West Hartford
- Married with 3 children
- Bachelor of Arts degree in French and Spanish from UConn
- Fluent in Portuguese, Spanish, French and English