- EXp World Holdings (EXPI) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Knowon October 22, 2021 at 9:50 pm
EXp World Holdings (EXPI) closed the most recent trading day at $52.02, moving +1.88% from the previous trading session.
- eXp Realty to Host EXPCON in Las Vegas and eXp Worldon October 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Event features tennis great Venus Williams, two-time Emmy winner Mario Lopez and ‘Undercover Billionaire’ entrepreneurs Glenn Stearns and Grant Cardone EXPCON 2021 Line up EXPCON 2021 features tennis great Venus Williams, two-time Emmy winner Mario Lopez and ‘Undercover Billionaire’ entrepreneurs Glenn Stearns and Grant Cardone. The Friday night party will have DJ Jazzy Jeff for musical entertainment. BELLINGHAM, Wash., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp Realty®, the fastest-growing global re
- eXp World Holdings to Announce Third Quarter 2021 Results on November 3on October 20, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Management to Discuss Third Quarter 2021 Results and Host Investor Q&A at Virtual Event eXp World Holdings Leadership Investor Q & A EXPI Investor Q & A led by Founder and CEO Glenn Sanford on November 3 at 11:30 a.m. ET BELLINGHAM, Wash., Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), the holding company for eXp Realty®, Virbela, Showcase IDX and SUCCESS® Enterprises, today announced it will report its third quarter 2021 financial results before market open on Wednes
- EXp World Holdings (EXPI) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Knowon October 15, 2021 at 9:50 pm
EXp World Holdings (EXPI) closed at $48.59 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.89% move from the prior day.
- Where Will eXp World Holdings Be in 3 Years?on September 25, 2021 at 11:00 am
Let's take a look at where eXp World Holdings could be over the next few years. The real estate market has been on fire for the past year. This is great news for a company like eXp, particularly because their business model thrives in the post-pandemic consumer and Realtor world, offering full brokerage services virtually.
- Is eXp World Holdings, Inc.'s(NASDAQ:EXPI) Recent Stock Performance Tethered To Its Strong Fundamentals?on September 24, 2021 at 12:20 pm
eXp World Holdings' (NASDAQ:EXPI) stock is up by a considerable 27% over the past three months. Since the market...
- September Sell-Off: Best Growth Stocks to Buy Nowon September 22, 2021 at 10:47 am
Most of what gets published in the financial media separates investors and companies into two camps: Value and growth. But that doesn't make any sense. It was Warren Buffett who said, "Price is what you pay.
- eXp Realty and New Story Set Goal to Fund 100 Newly Built Homes in Mexicoon September 21, 2021 at 1:00 pm
eXp World Holdings CEO Glenn Sanford to Match Up to $300K in ContributionsSAN FRANCISCO and BELLINGHAM, Wash., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp Realty announced a joint initiative with New Story, a nonprofit that pioneers solutions to end global homelessness, to build 100 homes in the Morelos region of Mexico, which was devastated by a 7.1 magnitude earthquake in September of 2017 and is still trying to rebuild after four years. eXp Realty has committed to raising funds among its employees
- eXp World Stock Is a Steal at 50% Off Its Highson September 18, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The internet real estate giant has triple-digit revenue growth and the stock is incredibly cheap right now.
- eXp World Holdings to Attend Upcoming Investor Conferenceson September 8, 2021 at 4:00 pm
— eXp Founder and CEO Glenn Sanford and CFO Jeff Whiteside Will Also Take Part in a Fireside Chat —BELLINGHAM, Wash., Sept. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), the holding company for eXp Realty, Virbela, Showcase IDX and SUCCESS Enterprises, today announced that eXp management will participate at the 20th Annual D.A. Davidson Software & Internet Conference and the Zelman & Associates 2021 Housing Summit, taking place virtually in September 2021. eXp World Holdi
- eXp World Holdings Expands Real Estate Operations Into Germanyon August 31, 2021 at 1:00 pm
One of the Fastest-growing Global Real Estate Companies Accelerates Its Footprint in the EMEA Region With the Opening of eXp Germany eXp World Holdings Expands Real Estate Operations Into Germany eXp Realty, one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the world, has expanded into Germany. BELLINGHAM, Wash., Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- eXp World Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPI), the holding company for eXp Realty, one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the world, has expan
- New eXp Realty Study Shows a Large Majority of Consumers Believe Owning a Home Is More Important Because of the Pandemicon August 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
eXp Realty Emerging Real Estate Trends Report Emerging Real Estate Trends Report | eXp Realty — People Are Saving More and Willing To Give Up More To Buy a Home — BELLINGHAM, Wash., Aug. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- A new study from eXp Realty and The Center for Generational Kinetics, Emerging Real Estate Trends 2021 National Study, reveals current trends in the homebuying process and surprising statistics that illustrate what is important to homebuyers. According to the national study, 73% of s
- eXp World Holdings (EXPI) Just Overtook the 200-Day Moving Averageon August 23, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 200-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
- Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for August 18thon August 18, 2021 at 2:27 pm
EXPI, PLCE, VRTV, and NUE made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on August 18, 2021
- New Strong Buy Stocks for August 18thon August 18, 2021 at 1:29 pm
ARCB, TPH, EXPI, MAN, and FNF have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on August 18, 2021.
- EXp World Holdings (EXPI) is a Great Momentum Stock: Should You Buy?on August 16, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Does eXp World Holdings (EXPI) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
- Forecast: Analysts Think eXp World Holdings, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:EXPI) Business Prospects Have Improved Drasticallyon August 7, 2021 at 7:27 am
Shareholders in eXp World Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:EXPI ) may be thrilled to learn that the analysts have just delivered...
- eXp World Holdings Gives Investors a Surprise: Cashon August 6, 2021 at 11:00 am
Real estate brokerage eXp World Holdings (NASDAQ: EXPI) has always done things a little differently. It has created a richly rewarding system for agents and brokers that has led to aggressive recruiting. Sure, it's not a lot of money -- just $0.04 per share -- but CEO Glenn Sanford is hoping to make this a regular occurrence.
- Here's Why eXp World Holdings Stock Skyrocketed Todayon August 4, 2021 at 10:13 pm
What happened Shares of eXp World Holdings (NASDAQ: EXPI) gained 36% in today's trading session, according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. The stock surged after the real estate company posted its second-quarter earnings results.
- EXp World Holdings (EXPI) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimateson August 4, 2021 at 2:05 pm
eXp World Holdings (EXPI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 380.00% and 50.29%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?