eXp Realty Icon Agent Program
$16,000 in EXPI stock up to a maximum of 32,000 shares.
What is the Program?
The eXp Realty Icon Agent program is aimed at attracting and incentivizing top agents into eXp Realty. The program provides each qualified “Icon” with up to sixteen thousand dollars ($16,000) in publicly-traded eXp Realty International Corporation common stock upon the achievement of certain production goals within an agent’s anniversary year. The Company’s cap is presently set at $16,000. Through the program, Icons effectively earn up to their entire cap amount back in the form of public company investment.
- Demonstrates company culture through giving back by teaching a class, serving on a panel or serving on a committee; and
- Demonstrates a willingness to promote eXp Realty within their community.
- $16,000 paid in company cap plus capped status transactions in the same anniversary year resulting in capped status transaction fees of not less than $5,000,
- OR Annual gross commission income of $500,000 or more with a minimum of 10 closed transactions and payment of an “ICON Qualifying Fee” equal to $5,000 less capped transaction fees paid during the same anniversary year.
- Approval by the ICON Vetting Committee
- $12,000 in publicly traded eXp World Holdings common stock is awarded and vests after three years, and an additional $2,000 is issued after each company event (The eXp Shareholder Summit and EXPCON) with no vesting period, for a possible total of $4,000.
Get in touch to find out more about eXp Realty
Your privacy and confidentiality is guaranteed.
The statements contained herein may include statements of future expectations and other forward-looking statements that are based on management’s current views and assumptions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results, performance or events to differ materially from those expressed or implied in such statements. Such forward-looking statements speak only as of the date hereof, and the Company undertakes no obligation to revise or update them. These statements include, but are not limited to, statements about the Company’s expansion, revenue growth, operating results, financial performance and net income changes. Such statements are not guarantees of future performance. Important factors that may cause actual results to differ materially and adversely from those expressed in forward-looking statements include changes in business or other market conditions; the difficulty of keeping expense growth at modest levels while increasing revenues; and other risks detailed from time to time in the Company’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings, including but not limited to the most recently filed Annual Report on Form 10-K.
Social Media Disclosure: Investors and others should note that we announce material financial information to our investors using this investors website, SEC filings, press releases, public conference calls and webcasts. We also use social media to communicate with our subscribers and the public about our company, our services and other issues. It is possible that the information we post on social media could be deemed to be material information. Therefore, we encourage investors, the media, and others interested in our company to review the information we post on the U.S. social media channels listed below. This list may be updated from time to time.